30 Jan 09...

Today we plan to visit friend's house to get as much ang pao as we can! muahahahahahahah! First, we went to pui lee's hse at 11 a.m with Isaac, Cy, Chi Siang and Lih Yeh.. then, we went to eat dim sum together. Next, we went to Cy's hse. Then later, went to Lih Yeh house and my house! After that, just went to Kueenz yam cha.. and we have second round at nite..hehehee...

second round....@ nite~

Cy come n pick me n hooi sze up den we went to tesco n buy beer.. hehee cuz tesco is cheaper! hahaah.. We bought the beer, then headed to Lih Yeh's house and start gambling! muahhahahahah!! but too bad... my luck is not so good! I lose! T.T...... that Cy and Chi Siang keep on winning lorh!!!! CY, i dun care! u must treat me breakfast, lunch and dinner okay! muahahahahahahahahahah!!!!


After gambling, we chit chat for a while then went back to our cribs.. it was fun that nite..
but i felt abit sad in the end! stupid.. wtf...