22th Febraury 2009

Hey guys! Is been so long that i can't use my laptop to blog and online! so, my dad bring me to Low Yat Plaza ytd to look for new laptop! and finally, i bought a new one! teeheehee..


tah dah! but is BenQ..the name sounds not nice..lol.. i like toshiba..but dad dun wana buy it! = ='...and i don't like this colour! I wana make it PINK and BLING! hahahahaha.. going to buy those bling bling and furry furry stuff to stick oni it! muahahhaaha!

so now i'm using this laptop to blog! Yay! and the old one belongs to my bro now! lol..



21st February 2009 (Saturday)

Today, dear come and pick me and mummy up in the morning and we have breakfast together. Then, fetch mummy to market and buy some fishballs..lol.. cuz we are going to have steamboat tonite! afterthat, went to bakery shop to buy floor and other ingredients cuz dear is going to make an apple tart for me! hahahahhaa.. so happy! finally, he willing to make this for me.. cuz everytime i ask him to make smt for me to eat, he will tell me he lazy, no ingredients, no equipments to do, equipments too small and bla bla bla..lots of shit! haha.. but now, finally!! (i got help him out also larh... can consider we both make this tart together) hehehe...! oh no! i forgot to take pic when he making the dough and butter cream... :( .. i only took the finishing pic..


we make a big one and another 2 mini 1..hehe.. i know the look is not so nice but is really delicious! hahaha.. dear, next time make strawberry 1 ok??...lol..

the small one!

13th February 2009 (Friday)

haha.. this is part 2 since i already blog the valentine's celebration @ 1u loooooong ago! and this is my velentine present from dear...


: )

and i bought a soft toy german shephard for him since he keep on asking me to buy that for him! lol..

well, guess that's all! Off to watch Oscars Awards while doing my assessment! lol..

CIAOZ...