Sorry guys... i couldn't go online now a days.. laptop having some stupid problem.. haiz.. dear's laptop too! lol.. he couldn't start up his windows tim! worse than mine.. now i writing this post in my office.. my office network is damn slow also! so i cant upload pics in here.. = ='.. Oh yah, there is one thing that i can mention here and no need to upload any pics..lol.. last Wednesday, me n dear went to Sunway Pyramid with Hooi Sze, Pang Nga, Isaac n Jun Yan.. we went to lunch at Dragon-i and then headed to Maxis centre cuz me, my dear and Isaac as well as Ruby a.k.a Isaac's gf wana subscribe new a post paid line 2gd..haha..cuz is cheaper! So now we are in the Friends and Family Plan kinda thing.. and we can keep on calling each other to talk talk talk and talk! lol..

Well, thats all for now. Will try to upload farewell with Ben, earth hour @ sunway pyramid and more!