Sorry that I ignore my blog again.. I was busy with my exams and homeworks.. Finally is over.. haha.. Okay, time to post my Hong Kong trip.. anyway, I already upload some pics that i took in hk in facebook already.. now uploading my disneyland's pics to facebook.. Well, I actually had an exam on the day I going to hong kong. I was so excited and keep on packing my stuff and don't feel like study anyway.. hahaha.. so, I failed! LOL.. okay, after my exam..I straight away went back home and prepare myself and heading to Hong Kong! Yay! Prepared myself and dear fetch me and my family to airport..

I went there for 4 days only.. Its really not enough time for us to explore Hong Kong! I wish I could go there again and stay longer abit!



My meal on the plane! It was mini.. and exp and SUCKS!!


T.T.. have to wear mask in the plane.. damn hard to breathe..


LOL...My bro need some air already..Beh tahan..


Arriving at HK airport..



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Okay, reached airport, meeting up tour guide and he fetch us to the hotel.. after checking in, we went to the street and walk around.. look around the night view of Mong Kok..

First meal in HK.. our dinner.. LOL..





My dad's curry rice.. Their curry is nice but not spicy at all..LOL..


The Sai Yong Choi South Street... LOL..

Mong Kok..


Day 2..

Wake up at 7am.. then go for breakfast at Mcd..hahahaha.. they have Pork burger there.. but i didn't get to try it.. : ( ..

Mcd breakfast.. :)

After breakfast, we tour around the city and then went to Madame Tussauds Museum a.k.a wax museum..

On the way to The Peak.. this is the HK university..



The Peak Tram..


This car plate is soooo cool.. we didn't get to see it in Malaysia..

You can get to see a lot of luxurious cars around The Peak because there lives a lots of celebrity and business man.. those Hong Kong famous ppl.. but one thing which is really cool.. which is their car plate.. unlike Malaysia.. we only can buy the numbers that we like.. In hong kong, they can put what ever work they like as their car plate.. like this car in the picture.. I think is the onwer's name.. The tour guide told us, the most expensive car plate number in Hong Kong is number '18' which cost around HKD1,800,000! Second number is number '9' which is around HKD 1,200,000! crazy man!


Historical Gallery.. which is the place we took cable car to the Madame Tussauds..


The first cable car in HK...


The time table..





Joey Yung..


MJ..


Jacky Chan..




LOL...







I took too many pics and now I lazy to upload it all in here.. haha.. so just randomly choose a few pics to post it..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After visiting Madame Tussauds, we went to a place which I forgot its name already to see the big Jumbo ship that appears in lots of HK movies..


This is the one.. Jumbo.. but I don't know whether the spelling correct or not..hahaha.. whatever la..lol..



er... I forgot where is this place already.. LOL..


View of HK city...

After that, we went to Tsim Sha Tsui to walk around and looking for the famous Wantan Noodle and Herbal Jelly..


The famous Wantan noodle.. the prawn wantan is awesome!!! But is quite exxy.. it cost me 24 bucks!! but worth it.. hehehe.. After that, we went to eat 'Dai Ga Che' (Big Sister) Herbal Jelly.. It is very famous in HK..


one of this herbal jelly cost 50 bucks!! wth.. but is nice.. :)

After that, went to shop around and wait for a show to start.. there is a laser show called "The Symphony of Lights" at Victoria Harbour.. it combines all Hong Kong's famous skyscrapers in a dazzling lights and sounds.. Sitting there and looking at the night view of hong kong... those buildings were really nice and I took a video during the show..





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3..

This is the happiest day during my trip because we are going to Disneyland!! Gosh!! I am so happy!! LOL... before going to Disneyland, we went to have our breakfast in the hotel..

The 'loh mai gai'.. the size is so big! It has a whole chicken wing inside..


In the MTR to Disneyland..







The entrance..











Stuffs i bought in HK..


It is not enough! I want more!! Things there were really cheap.. but parents don't let me buy already.. T.T...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 4..

It is the last day for me in HK.. so I woke up early in the morning, pack my stuffs and check out quickly so that I still have some time to hunt around for nice foods.. teehee.. After checking out, we went to try out the hong kong's famous Polo Bun and egg tart.. hmm.. the Polo bun is nice but the egg tart is just okay.. oh well.. maybe I don't know the places so just simply pick one coffee shop and try out their egg tart and polo bun.. Anyway, their polo is biig! Is like double the size compared to Old Town coffee shop in Malaysia.. and the price is just hk$6.. Cheap! As for the egg tart, is abit exxy.. it cost hk$4 each and is not really tasty.. well, is okay.. at least I had try out hong kong's famous food.. lol..





After that, we went to 'Yuen Long' by bus.. to buy the famous wife cake a.k.a 'Lou Po Bang'.. we bought alooooot of Lou Po Bang u know! there is 6 pieces in each box.. that mean half dozen in one box.. and my dad bought 24 boxes.. so is like 12 dozen.. lol.. and others biscuits and cakes also..


In the bus.. :)


The so called 'zha leong'.. which is 'yao zha guai' wrap with 'chee cheong fan' skin.. is superb delicious!! I miss it sooooo much!!


Fried mee hoon..

After eating, we walk around again.. do some shopping before going to airport.. lol! My trip to Hong Kong is awesome! Is just, the time is too short.. I didn't have the chance to go to Lamma Island, 'Dai Yu San', Macau and etc etc.... I really wanna go The Venetian @ Macau which is a really nice hotel and also tourism spot.. I wish I could go to hong kong again!



PS: Cy, bring me go hong kong again..