Finally, I have to step into age of 20 but nothing special.. Went to had lunch with dear and his college friends at Kim Gary.. and Chris bought me a piece of cake from Starbucks.. hehe.. thx ya!

Ipanema from starbucks..

After lunch, went back to my home and get ready for tonite.... He is bringing me out for dinner after his class @ Bermuda & Onion.. hehehe..




The interior of the restaurant.. not bad.. hehe...



Mushroom soup.. Yuuuummy!!


Our main course for 2 person.. Pork platter.. LOL..



The dessert.. hehe.. Chocolate brownies!! My fav!


After dinner, went to yam cha with pang nga and hooi sze.. hehe.. and the next day, dad brought me to Genting to celebrate my b'day again.. (Gosh, Genting again!Boring!!) He love Genting sooooooo much!! But I can't say no, since he already planned it! LOL..




haha.. funny guy!


Bro, daddy and mummy..

After checked in to out hotel, we went to a bar and drink.. Suddenly, dear receive a call saying that Eric, Chris, Calvin and Beng is going to come here and meet us to celebrate with me.. lol.. I was so happy! hahaha..


haha.. bro with beer in his mouth!







Next,
Pang Nga's Birthday.. Celebrate @ TTDI. His 'Ny' made him a cheese cake! Sweeeet!


Birthday boy making a wish..


Cheese cake from Ny..


Drinking beer with a straw.. lol..



Next,
Eric's birthday..@ 1u, Delicious..

Ben carrying the birthday cake.. made by Calvin and Beng..


Birthday boy.. Eric (a.k.a Fromage)


Walnut with chocolate cake from Calvin and Beng.. yummy!!^^


Calvin and Beng..


That's all for now.. Going to watch my drama now.. Ciaoz...