Wanted to watch movie with dear at Cineleisure. But full house because we went at last minute.. haha.. So, we went to Garden and have our 'tea session'.. lol..




Pink Rose Tea.. my fav.. hehe..


Wild mushroom soup.. not bad..
Bermuda & Onion is better.. :)


Apple Sorbet.. :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Went to Matta Fair last Friday... yea, me and dear plan to go for a holiday during our semester break and we thought of going to Bali or Krabi. Since Matta Fair is offering a greater deal for Krabi, so we decided to go Krabi! The only thing is we had to go back and let our parents know and that's it! We can go and sign up the package the next day! But unfortunately, something happen.. some of you know larh k! Sighs.. T.T... felt so sad! cuz I've planned long time ago! and saving money for this trip! Well, saving money is consider a hard thing for me bcuz I love to buy things you know.. and now I can save so much of money (ahem, consider alot for me la.. i nv save that much of money b4) just bcuz of this trip! and end up can't make it also! ==

Well, don't wanna talk bout it anymore!! After that, dear bring me to a place called Queen's Park.. This place are full of those outlet stores! They have nike, A-look, Esprit, Club 21 etc.. and they have some restaurant there too.. We went to a steamboat restaurant and have our dinner.. a pumpkin porridge steamboat which was superb!!


After dinner, we went to chill with tommy, kah mun, eric, calvin n beng at Piccadilly..



Dear can't wait to drink..lol..




That's all for the night.. Is time for me to sign off.. bye..