Its been a while since my last update.. Was kinda busy last few weeks.. mock exams just over and that means final is around the corner! T.T.. Urgggghhh!!! At least i still get to have a short holiday before my tutorial class starts on next week.. Gosh!

Well, 2 weeks ago... dear decided to make me a dinner which he promise me some years ago..LOL.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Chicken Mousse with mash potatoes.. très délicieux!

Too bad that I forgot to take down some pics during the process.. :(


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, dear baked some bread for me.. well, actually was my mum who wanna make some bread and she ask for some help from dear..haha..


Firstly, put in bread flour, salt, sugar, yeast and butter then mix it.


Make it into a dough and put it into a mixing bowl, cover it with cling film and left it for a bout 30 minutes to let it proof. After that, use your hand to punch it (dough) and cut it into a smaller pieces and roll it into a bun. Then, put on some egg yolk on top and put it into preheat oven 200*c until it cooked.





Voila!! lovely buns! haha..


Focaccia..
yumms!! with rosemary, onions and some garlic on top..



Hmmm.. wondering what he will cook for me next time.. LOL..
*ahem* i want my birthday cake! (waited for 2 years and still counting! haha)