Yah, I know is late to post this up. haha.. Celebrated Jun Yan's 21st on the night before I go to Singapore. We reached his house quite late at night as me and Cy have part time job on that day. Lavinia gave JY a surprise.. she made a cheese cake!! Not bad Lavinia! Very delicious!! ;)

Let the pictures do the talking.. (btw, credits to Yvonne! I steal it from Facebook just now.. hehe)

Like this pic!! Jy has a nice smile in this pic! hehe..


This is even better!


I look blur in this pic..


Me and Clarisse.. <3


LOL.. nice pose!!


Very sleepy..hehe


He looks cute in this pic..hehe


After work in formal wear..hehe


After back to Singapore, went to Jy's hse for his birthday party.. hehe.. then, the next day I'm sick for more than one week.. I guess I didn't drink much water during Singapore trip (keep on shopping..lol).. :(

LOL.. like shitting pose!!


Drinking session.. :)


That's all for now..