Finally, loooong awaited Zouk!! I know i'm outdated! haha.. We decided to celebrate Shannon's birthday at Zouk. Trying to do a reservation in Phuture / Velvet but we are too late! All the tables were fully booked! Only Zouk and BarSonic for us to choose. Of course Zouk we chose!
Here are some pics of the night. Lazy to post it all.. Enjoy! :)

Cam whore on the dance floor..


The birthday boy !


Me and him. He looks damn excited.. LOL..



Yea, I looked drunk but I'm not! muahahaha..


Group photo for the night.


Me and Lavinia.


Pn seems like very enjoying. LOL..


Love this pic!


Wtf.. o0o.. LOL..


haha..


Gone high!


Birthday boy bottoms up!!


Hahahaha.. funny!!!


Yea, I am daaaaaamn tipsy!


It was an awesome night and it's been a long time that I didn't get to party like this. Haha. Will definitely go again! :D