Yea..! Went to Coco Banana yesterday to celebrate my besties b'day...the cool thing is her bf pay for the bills! haha...so happy larh..we all no nid to pull out our money! hehe... well, i've got to meet my old f5 classmates and it was a greeeeeat nite! Some of us get drunk last nite.. i admit i am one of them...hehehehe... okay, here is some pic that we took last nite..

shiow ling and me..

me and matt..

here is the birthday gal and me!!...urghhh...stupid cy spoiled the pic! damn!


from the left: cy, me, matt, siew fei, joseph
and the birthday gal - mandy..( guess how old is she!)


Another pic of us..wif dj isaac (the 1 who wearin white shirt but not really a dj actually...= =')
and birthday gal...but her eyes is like...half closing??


another pic of us..wif ben in it..



me, jayson and mandy..

Obviously, she is drunk..

me and ben were drunk too!...am i look drunk in this pic???


well, that's all for now...fucking tired and lazy to upload so much of pics already...just go fs or facebook to view more pics.. signing off.. *eyes closing*...