hmm...well, my b'day was two weeks ago..i know i kinda late to post my b'day celebration pics..but........i still wana post it! blek! well, my dear gave me a suprise that is my birthday present was a WATERMELON! haha...but the watermelon is quite nice, he carve some picture on it.. unique tho! too bad.. i cant keep that big watermelon for long..i dunno where to put and i think it can't keep also rite? so, i threw it already... T.T...

and my dear come and pick me up after school and we headed to sunway pyramid to have our dinner with kok.. then, dear say he eat until very full..need to go and have a walk... he and kok bring me walk until nearby barcelona and act like suddenly saw lavi and others there.. actually, they already planned.. but my dear still wana act! so, i just kept quiet and let him act... = ='.. beh tahan! haha.. well, here's some pic from barcelona..


yeah! my birthday cake, me and my dear...

making my wish..

haha.. me and silly him..

hooi sze, pang nga, clara, kok, me and cy..

the girls..

isaac with the girls..


at last, our group photo...!

well, i think that's all from barcelona! OFF for yoga class now....
is the first day for my yoga class, i am so exciting now!