19th May 09'


Today thought of going to yoga class but before that, received a call from dear saying that he got 2 free tickets to go for Monsters VS Aliens' preview from his friend. ( His friend actually got that from the Hitz Cruisers.) So, I skip my yoga lesson and go for the movie preview! Yay! Lolx... Well, I can go for yoga next day .. Reach KLCC around 7 p.m. due to the horrible traffic jam and dear dear finish class late.. hehe.. Went to the booth to redeem the ticket then just walk around. Went to Kinokuniya, I was thinking wana buy some novel to read...wakaka.. but end up not enough time for me to choose which novel I want.. so just forget bout it.. will go and look for it next time.. ^ ^..



What a nice and funny movie! We can't stop laughing in the cinema..LOLx.. You guys should go and watch it..



*Signing off..* take care...