Went out to yam cha with Isaac and the gang.. We was thinking wana go K.L and Shisha but is it kinda far so we changed our plan to Steven's Corner OUG. Sat down and ordered our drinks and start to shisha! yeah! Then suddenly we think of wana have k session! Hahaha.. but we just started to shisha like for half and hour only.. but who cares! K session is more important! I never go for k session since last last year Nov! Until last week was my 1st time went for k session in year 2009! Kesian~nye..LOLX... And I was soooo excited excited excited!


Oh gosh! I love the K room's deco.. so flowery..




LOL...

He is trying to eat the word while Pang Nga is singing.. haha..


Guess what they doing there! *they are trying to see the girl's panty* lol..



Oh gosh.. two fatty!

Well, to be frankly I still want more k session!! When can we go again??????? Awwww.. I can't wait to go again! That night I having flu.. so can't really sing larh...



OKay, gonna sign off!! Going to college soon.. I guess I'm gonna enroll for CAT.. oh gosh, wish me luck!!!