18th July 09'

It was Saturday and I have computer class in the morning at 8.30 until 12.30.. = = '.. and my friend gave me some Estee Lauder Companies warehouse sales' ticket.. LOL.. need ticket to go warehouse sales some more..haha.. Actually, is a staffs' warehouse sales.. that's why need tickets to go there.. I got four tickets from her and I couldn't find anyone to accompany me to go.. So, I gave one ticket to one of my classmate and I still left 3..

Then, I sms Hooi Sze.. haha.. and guess what... She wana go! LOL.. So after class I went to fetch her immediately.. and we use GPS to find the hotel.. I know is funny! But i really not familiar with the road in K.L..hehe.. when we reach Renaissance Hotel is already 2p.m! The wearehouse sales will close at 3!! So we hurry go in there and start shopping!



I just bought this two perfumes!


Dear just bought this for me last week.. hmm.. actually, I prefer pink colour.. but that time don't have pink yet! But damn it.. Today I went to Nike shop and saw the PINK one.. T.T...