6th July was the first day of my CAT class.. I was kinda excited and since my class is on 11.30, so me n dear went to one of the restaurant that nearby my college and have breakfast.. After that, dear fetch me to college..hehe.. My first class was T2, well since it is the first day my lecturer didn't teach anything.. just chatting with us.. My lecturer for T1-T5 paper is Mr. Bill, Ms. Geetha and Ms. Yiong.. they are funny! LOLx.. I get to know a few friends in my class Amanda, Kar Yen, Wan Chi and Shalini..hehe.. Will try to know more of them in my class..teehee..

It is like a maze for me on the first day.. kinda hard to find my class but luckily I didn't get lost (I know you must be thinking there is something in this world called MAP!) F.Y.I, I skipped my orientation that's why now I don't have a map.. I know, my bad.. But I don't wana miss my Malacca trip with my bunch of crazy friends! ^ ^'

And my first test is on 24th July which is two more week to go! Gosh.. I need to start revision everyday after my class.. I scared that I will fail! hahaha..

Today, was my third day in school but starts to have lots of homework already! My lecturer called it 'Fun Task'.... = ='..

For now, I am still waiting for CY to give me the Malacca trip's pic!!! Although I have a few pics with me in my camera but is just a few! not enough! I want to get all the pics from him then I only post it.. Okay, that's for now.. Have to start doing my 'Fun Task'! Oh yah.. I'm so happy cuz tmr no class!! hehe..