Few weeks ago, bf went to France with his college mates. It was a college trip for them. Compulsory for every Hospitality Degree student!! Wth! Why ACCA don't have a compulsory trip for us to visit UK!!! damn!! I was so jealous and sad that he is going to France.. you had no idea how badly I wanted to go France!!!! I'm just so in love with France, I don't know why. France is the first place that I would love to visit if I could afford.

Well, I planned to book a flight to Paris to meet him up but the days he stay in Paris was too little. Nvm, he promised will bring me go next time. Which I think at least five years later!

But at least now I have some souvenirs from France.

Macaroons from Laduree! Wanted to try Laduree's macaroons loooooooooooong time ago.
Finally!!!! Mad lovesss!!!


Love their box too.. haha


Perfume from France. Very nice perfume.


Love the bottle too.. Simple yet elegant.


Last but not least, Heart Beats by Monster Beats!! Maaaaaaaaaddddddd Looooooooooooooveee!!!



Heard the bf say those branded stuffs are crazy cheap over there. It increase the amount of money that I need to save for my France trip. Well, can't tell when will we going but once we have enough money. We are on! :D