This is a random post. I'm going to write about before my PT1 and before the bf went to France. I was still waiting for my CAT result that time, so kinda no mood for me to study.. LOL.. By the time I knew that I passed CAT, I have to start study and only left one week time for me to prepare for my PT1 for 3 subjects.. gosh! Kinda stress. Luckily there is some tips for us. :) The result for PT 1 was not that good because of last minute study but at least I no need to sit for special PT. Yet, I think special PT is good too as you can revise more often.. LOL..

I still got revise k! haha..

Okay, so here's some pics......

Drinking at Calvin's place before they heading to France. and Tommy to USA. :)
Beng was force to down for 3 seconds..


and another 3 seconds.


Went to Starbucks with Hs, Lav and Jy for study. Then, dinner at The Pork Place. Another restaurant which specialty in pork. Not much choice for their menu but their food was superb!!


While waiting for food.

Pork Belly rice.


Cabonara. yumms!!

Pork bacon burger. This is superb!!



Went to Garden after class for study session again. Pretty much love their environment.


Love their tea cup and saucer :)


Must cam whore a bit.. LOL.. (you can ignore this pic)



Went to Starbucks again. I almost went there twice a week now a days. == But I'm still madly in love with their latte. :D




End.
Next: Supper at Jogoya .. stay tune ;)