Went to Genting with my family last weekend.. Was very boooooring! Cuz my family go to Genting almost like....every week??.. Crazy right! Well, the only way to kill my boredom is to SHOPPING! and The Body Shop is on sales right now.. so went there and bought something..


Things that I bought.. gosh.. I feel like wana buy some more...


And I bought a scarf, a pair of heels too... i wana buy some shirts too.. but my no time to shop already..well, my family is going to Genting on next week again! See, I told you they go there for almost like every week.. Btw, i'm not going to Genting with them this time! I rather stay at home, dreaming in my dream land.. hmmmm....


Oh yah, I told you guys i already enrolled for CAT right? ..THEN my dad ask me to change course! = ='.... he say this course very stress and no freedom... ask me to change to PR or business......?!!... and I am speechless... for now..


BYE...