The last time I went to Bon Odori was 7 years ago when I was form 2. Now i'm 21.. Gosh! I feel like i'm so old right now.. :(

To me, still the same old thing.. eating japanese food over there and their cultural dance. It was so crowded and I don't know what is the point to go there.. haha.. No offence to those who love Bon Odori and Japanese ya.. Is just my own opinion..

But there is still some pretty girls dress up in kimono which looks super cute! :) and I saw one guy don't know whether he is a Japanese or not but he is Cute! LOL..

Ooopss..

Love this pic!! Credits to Calvin!!

Shane and Xin Yu.. lovely couple..

Chun Beng was so shy when he took this pic with the girl.. LOL

Look at the crowd.. O.o
That's all for Bon Odori..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro's birthday @ Louisiana..
Since my family never been to Louisiana before. Well, I decided to bring them to Louisiana to celebrate my bro's 19th birthday.. ( I miss those days when I was 19.. T.T)

Nothing much to write here.. Just with tons of pictures. Enjoy! :)


Lakeside fountain..
One of my favourite!! Cheese baked escargot..

Corn crab soup. Forgot the actual name for this dish already..

My Grilled Chicken with Raspberry Sauce! Yummy!!

Family portrait.. (I know I look darn fat in this pic! Hate it! )



Next: Dear's 21st Birthday!