What I'm listening: Come back to me by Utada Hikaru

Just a random post. Insomnia is killing me right now.

I'm currently setting up an online blog shop business with friends, will upload those pics to fb and blog too. Heres the link to fb and blog shop, guarantee affordable price and cheaper than most of the blog shop! Well, the stock will arrive on tmr and I will upload it as soon as possible! Thank you for ur support guys! ;)

Okay, done promoting my new blog shop. CAT final result is out and not surprise, I failed T8.. Had to defer my ACCA.. T.T.. So now I'm taking T10.. LOL.. Gawd, I feel so sad cuz I need to repeat my CAT again.. :'( Well, as my F4 lecturer said shouldn't be sad cuz professional papers sure will fail.. it is part and parcel of the courses ==.. (maybe this is one of the way to let myself feel better)

Surprisingly, I found that I still can cope with ACCA syllabus..maybe its just the beginning, haven't reach the difficult level yet but at least I know myself still can cope with it. I hope I can be able to stay in this condition until my last paper. :) Maybe I really didn't put much effort during CAT. Anyway, is too late for me to do anything now. Need to put more effort on study and less skipping class!! T.T .. I hate myself sometimes cuz am always lazy to wake up in the morning.. ==

Okay, that's it for now.. Please support my blog shop!!! HAHA..