Gosh! Most of my friends are turning 21 this year.. so do I! hehe.. Birthday party, presents etc etc.. I need to spend a lot on birthday present this year.. :O.. But is okay, 21 is once in a life time and I will get my pressie as well when my turn to be 21! haha..

Well, his birthday makes me headache! What present to buy, where to celebrate etc etc.. I got loads of plans but didn't work out at last.. I planned to bring him to Bali (actually, i'm the one who wanted to go thr..hehe..) but something happened, things not that perfect as I imagined. We both can't do anything on it. So decided to buy him a wallet and that's it!

Brought him to Pavilion and hunt for his birthday pressie. Finally, I bought him his..


Burberry wallet and that's it..

On the actual day, his college friends planned a surprise birthday party for him at Italianese. Well, everything went well until the last minute he found out our plan! #$%$^%^**&&%^!!! Mission failed.. == I was so upset, I'm like why you couldn't pretend that you don't know anything and act like very surprise and touched???!!

Here's some pics we took on that day.. credits to Calvin.. ;)


I love this pic..


They making him to pick up the candle using his mouth (you know, the same old trick to make someone's face full of cream..lol) but this pic looks like he is licking the candle instead of picking it up.. LOL..

HAHAHA.. Beng is trying to finish his pasta but failed at last! You can imagine how big the portion is by looking at his face in this pic.. *suffering*.. LOL..


Lol.. his 招牌笑容!


Eric & Cass..

Beng & Carmen

Group photo of the night.. :)



On the weekend, we had a barbeque party at dear's house.. Just took a few pics bcuz I was so tired on that moment..

Love birds.. Pang Nga and Pang Sou! hehe..



Next: Jake's Charbroil Grilled.. ;)