Yeah! Today is our 1st year anniversary but too bad CY can't celebrate with me cuz he is having class until night... T.T.. Well, being his gf of course I have to be understanding. LOLx.. ( Sounds like I really is a good gf lk that oh.. but I'm not! I tell u! hahaha...shhhh..) So, CY say he will bring me to dinner next time and I say okay! So, deal! Although today he couldn't celebrate with me but he actually gave me a suprise!



Taa Daaa!!!!! one of moi favvvvourite perfume from Anna Sui!!

The Secret Wish Magic Romance...






Dear bought the perfume which come with Anna Sui's mirror,
beauty tray and whitening serum.. tee hee hee...




You and me,
Had come so far as lover,
Gone through thousands of circumstances,
and now,
We are still here,
Loving each other,
Appreciate each other,
Caring each other,
I hope this will last forever,
Do you think the same with me?
Well, I hope so.

My love to you,
Will never end... ^ ^


I love you.


Happy Anniversary to You and Me!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~