Went to Cineleisure last Sunday to shop for Esprit warehouse sales.. yah, i know..i'm such a cheapo.. T.T.. Price range start from 20 bucks larh!! I manage to buy for shirts only cuz not much nice shirts thr.. Btw, their pants is really really really unbelievable cheap!!~ rm89-rm119.9!! And its last day, so they got extra 25% off! Which means if ur garments is rm119.9 minus 25% from thr.. which is like rm80++... damn cheap lorh! But I didn't buy those pants cuz most of it is not my taste..hehehe.. well, maybe i would say its more suits for those O.L! A lots of office wear! Quite nice tho! But i haven't start working yet, so no point for me to buy it.. teehee..


This is what i've got on that day..



And now i starts to worry bout my HK trip on this coming september thanks to the swine flu!! daddy said might cancel the trip... T.T.. I don't wana cancel the trip... but the swine flu in HK is getting worse.. so, will wait until the month of August only decide whehter to cancel the trip or not. Swine flu, faster go away! pls! I wana go shopping in HK!! T.T.....