4th June 09'

I planned to go Mid Valley to buy some papers and other materials to DIY something.. and apparently, there is no one free to accompany me to Mid Valley...T.T.. I don't wana ask Cy accompany me bcuz I plan to buy smt for him as well...lolx.. but at last, I had no choice but ask him to go with me... So, I just bought my own thing..as for the gift, I will buy it next time when he is not with me..wakaka..

things that I bought..

Afterthat, went to Toys R' us.. LOLX.. Cy wana buy something for his little cousin..

End up playing this little kids game..


Okay, is dinner time.. We went to a restaurant at Jalan Kuchai Lama called Star Village.. the food is quite delicious though.. too bad, Ms. Forgetful forgot to bring her camera... so didn't take any pic of that restaurant..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


5th June 09'

Went to 1U today just to had out late lunch...= ='.. Eh hem.. let me tell u the story... well, I thought CY is gonna finish class late today.. but suprisingly, he finish class aroung 1030 hours.. hahahaha.. So he came to my hse and he bought some breakfast for me..tee hee.. after finish our breakfast, he take a nap as he woke up very early this morning.. and suddenly, I receive a call from Isaac.. he is at 1U with Ruby.. so we thinking wana go to 1U to meet him up.. and guess what, we reach 1U around 3 smt and Isaac already went back..lolz.. So, we went to Garden and had our late lunch...




love their restaurant concept soooo much!!!




dear is doing his homework..teehee..


Pink rose tea that we ordered.. i heart pink rose tea..hehehe..Well, I forgot to bring my camera...again! I use dear's hp to take all these pics.. so quality is kinda....bad.. hehe..


okay, off to bed now.. nitez..