Is weekend again.. I had dinner with my family at Thai Thai restaurant while waiting my bro to finish working... hehe.. So here's some pic..








I forgot what is the name already.. teehee...but is damn nice!


Tom Yam Soup!! my favourite!..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Went to Dessert' Bar @ Casa Tropicana just now... Dear ordered Chocolate Fondue for me! hehe.. one of my favourite too..


Chocolate Fondue...




Chocolate Cheese Cake..~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

31st July 09'

Went to Solaris@ Mont Kiara to celebrate dear's b'day.. well, the environment and atmosphere is very nice but is not happening at all!!! So boring!!!!


Nice environment rite??


German Beer.. One pint and half pint..








My Drinks.. Cape Coddler..




Three best friends..

Happy Belated Birthday to my dear!!

I know is kinda late to say happy birthday to him..hehe... I was very busy now a days... I will try to update my blog more often!! Signing off!! Bye...