Yesterday me and Cy went to 1U.. I was kinda excited cuz he only get off once a week.. so that means i only get to go 'gai gai' with him once a week.. T.T.. well, we reach there already 3 something and we haven't have our lunch yet.. So we decided to had our late lunch at Garden...






Haha... stupid boy..






Busy with his sms!.. WHat a busy man!!!


Chicken chop...


Spaghetti Vongole...
( I don't know whether ' Vongole' or 'Vangole' or 'Vengole' already..haha.. hope my spelling is correct..)

One of my favourite dessert too..!! hehe..


See guys!! I am soooo damn fat now a days!!! See my elephant leg!!! AWWWWWWW!!! T.T....



We just walk around for a while.. then went home bcuz Cy got dinner with his family..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


AND today i had a bad day!!! Got accident when i on the way going to my college.. I was looking for parking behind Sunway College there.. So yah... BANG!! That Toyota Land Cruiser bang my car!! !@#@$$^%^&&*%^%$



=.='..................................................