I know!! My bad for sooooo god damn long only post my dear's big day! Sorry...

He took a day off on that day and wait for me to finish class then we went to Pavilion.. Hehe..


Then, we have our dinner at Tony Roma's.. that fatty request for it!! Actually I was thinking wana eat Indian cuisine since he love spicy food... (not mamak okay!! haha..) but the indian cuisine restaurant is at Sunway Pyramid.. So we lazy to go back all the way to Sunway.. so the suggest Tony Roma's..

He order this.. he loves fish too!


I ordered this.. forgot the name already..lol.. something to do with rosemary and chicken..hahaha.

We just walk around and searching for pressie for dear.. actually, i already bought a perfume for him but thought of getting him one more pressie.. at last, i bought something bling.. I thought of getting this for him about one year ago.. but one year before this, he think this is very girly and refuse to bring it with him.. So I didn't buy it.. But why one year later I go and make one for him'? Tell u what, this time.. He said he want it!! LOL... So I was like.. Okay! Let's go and make one! One for him and one for me.. ( He request for it too!) .. Hahaa...

This is it...


The birthday boy... ^ ^..