Okay, finally mock is over and final is coming!!! Still got two weeks to go.. I better study harder although I passed my mock but doesn't mean I pass final right?..LOL.. Still need to work harder and get better result... Haiz.. Now a days very boring.. Always stay at home and waiting mushroom to grow on my head!..

Well, one more week and I will be off to Hong Kong.. yay! Then, two more week and I will be off to Penang! Hahaha... Can't wait.. But too bad, on the day that I'm going to HK, I got exam too! Flight in the afternoon, exam in the morning! Shit! T5 somemore! Deng!! Then going to Penang that day I have exam in the morning too!! =='.. Haiz.. what to do.. study is always important! LOL... I can't believe that I'm actually saying that! Usually, travel around always comes first! Haha..

Although Mock just over but I don't have time to relax too.. T5 got homework again! Have to do all pass year questions from June 2004 until June 2009!! WHT!!! pass up on next Tuesday somemore!! Haiz.. Nvm.. Lecturer say all these questions might help me in PT2.. ^ ^..

But now a days, I feel like myself is getting more lazy! Such a lazy bump!! Really damn lazy!! I sleep and sleep and sleep all day.. wake up and eat then rest for a while and go to sleep again! Then wake up, eat and go sleep again!! I beh tahan already!! T.T.. but i can't control.. Always feel very sleepy and will fall asleep automatically. Then, getting fatter and fatter!! I'm a fatty now!! Yah! Call me fatty! T.T.. I must go jogging already! But dear working now a days.. not free to jog with me.. : ( ...

Okay, have to start doing my T5 homework already! Goodnight!