Today i woke up at 6 in the morning! wow! man! I never wake up that early since when i finished my secondary! oh god! i hate this part! I force to wake up from my comfort dream land when everyone is still asleep! T.T.. especially when i think of dear! his class starts in the afternoon and i am soooo evny of him bcuz he can sleep longer abit~! I have to start my journey @ 7 pm and stuck in the jam.. after stuck in the jam for one hour.. reached K.l @ 8am! Damn! is still damn early lo! office not open yet! so have to wait at the lobby there..haiz..

Was so booooooooooooooored in the office man!!! I couldn't stand it even just for one day!! my gawd! I still have to suffer for 8 weeks more! Arrrrrgh! although time flies.. but when i think of it... i feel like...I need to be in hell for 8 weeks!! Well.. i have to go to bed now! haiz.. tmr have to go to hell again.. stuck in the jam with others... T.T.. Good nite everyone!!... I wish i could have an Aladdin 'tea pot' or whatever now (i forgot whats that calls already) or a remote control like the movie 'Click' to skip the "in the office" part! hahahaha... = = '

Okay... Good nITE peeps!!