I am so frustrated right now! I don't know which subject to choose to further my studies! I was plan to choose mass comm in event management and it takes about 4 years to finish it! me and cy also plan to take this programme.. but after 4 years, we already 24! and is like too old to finish our degree and no working experience at the age of 24! he say is kinda late for a guy to come out at work at the age of 24.. so now he decided to continue in his current courses.. as for me, i like event management too .. the communication is wider than being a secretary that sitting in the office with her own computer and just communicate within the organization. but event management is different, you can meet a lot of people from different kind of field.. but one thing that is not good about this event field is.. I WILL LOST MY PERSONAL LIFE! is like when ppl go to work, i go to work too; when ppl finish working, i'm still working too! i scare that i will be ' lao gu po'! haahahahahaha... ! my mummy told me that!! and she say if being a secretary, i can work until retired.. i can still continue to work after i have kids! wakaka! So which one should I choose ???... Haiz...