14th February 09'


OH GODD!!! I wrote this post looooong ago but forgot to post it!! wft!
Today dear fetch me n mummy for injection and body check up in the morning! gosh! spent almost half day there! *poor cy..wait us for so many hours*...until 6p.m like that only finish.. then went to yam cha 1st..lol.. afterthat, dear sent us back home and he went home to get ready for tonite..hehe.. and we plan to go clubbing @ Poppy tonite! bout 8p.m, dear came to my hse and wait for me to dress up and make up.. afterthat, went to fetch his friends and we had dinner at medan foodcourt! hahaha.. imagine that we all dress up until so pretty (i mean not so pretty larh.. not those casual wear with a short pants n t-shirt lorh..) and went to medan to have our dinner..haha.. some more on V'day! lolx.. well, after eating went to Poppy..


Me and Pui Lee..



Fizzie and Pui Lee


Jun Yan and me..


Brian, Isaac and me..


Pui Lee and Beng...


-End-