040309

Arh!!! while i on the way home, i keep on fall asleep in the car and nearly get accident! Then sms dear and he called back.. so just chat with him on the phone for a while to keep me awake since there is no place for me to pull aside my car..so we just chat, chat and chat.... and suddenly out of nowhere a police car came nearby and ask me to pull aside my car! Shit! i know this time sure kena summon d! T.T!! Deng!!! 300 bucks fly away already!! shit! can i just ingore this summon and pretend like nth happens???hahahaha.. cuz my dad kena aloooot of summons! til now, he didn't pay for it! i went to check summons online and i found out my dad's summons is like few pages long! year 2004 also got oh!! so, my question... can i just ignore this summon??? hahahaha..i dun wana tell my dad about this..lol...